HOW TO ENTER
Mandela Day Trail Run 2017
August 26, 2017 @ 6:30 am - 10:00 amR80 - R150
ENTRIES CLOSED – NO LATE / ON THE DAY ENTRIES AVAILABLE! Saturday 26 August 2017 Mandela Capture Site, Howick
|EVENT||ENTRY FEE (closes 24 August, no late entries avail)||Start|
- Registration (number collection): Friday 25 August 10am – 6pm at the PMB Royal Show Grounds, OR from 5am at the Start Venue on Race Day.
- Bag Drop facility available at the start / finish.
- Entry includes Race t-shirt and finishers medal. Each distance is limited to 200 runners and entries will close when the cap is reached or at midday on Thursday 24 August.
- ASA licences are NOT required.
- The Mandela Day Trail prize money totals R 54 000.00.
- Prize allocations for both men and women below is as follows:
- 15km – 1st: R 10 000.00, 2nd: R 5 000.00, 3rd: R 3 000.00
- 8km – 1st: R 3 000.00, 2nd: R 2 000.00, 3rd: R 1 000.00
- 4km – 1st: R 1 500.00, 2nd: R 1 000.00, 3rd: R 500.00
- Take the N3 highway to Durban / Johannesburg.
- Outside of Howick, take the Tweedie offramp and turn left to Lions River.
- Continue straight to the R103 T Junction and turn right.
- The Mandela Capture Site is on the right a few km along the R103 and is well signposted.